Let’s start with a few questions.
- Do you invest enough to meet your financial goals?
- Do you want to invest for kids’ education, marriage and for your retirement but are not sure where to start?
- Do you have the financial muscle to tide over short term crisis such as a job loss or medical hospitalization?
- Do you think your family will struggle financially if you were not around?
- Do you rely on financial advice from friends and family but the advice never seems to work for you?
- Do you think you are never in control when you make investment decisions and get easily swayed by sales presentations?
- Do you own an investment you wish you had not made?
- Do you regret mixing your investment and insurance?
- Do you want to take control of your investments and financial life?
- Do you prefer a simple and structured approach to your finances?
If these questions resonate with you, you need a trusted and competent partner for your wealth and we can help you. As a SEBI Registered Investment Adviser (INA100002719), we do not sell any products and do not accept any commissions. Therefore, you get conflict-free, commission-free and unbiased financial advice. For us, our fee-only model underlines our customer-first approach. Our clients’ interests are foremost.
We can help you with your investment portfolio or structure a customized financial plan for you. We take a long term approach to investments and help bring discipline to your investments And your location is not a problem. We run a remote/online financial advisory practice and work with over a 100 clients across the globe. If you see synergy in your requirements and our approach to investments, do reach out to us. You can find out about our services here.
About the Founder
Deepesh Raghaw is a SEBI registered Investment Adviser (INA100002719). Deepesh is an alumnus of IIM Lucknow and Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. Deepesh has cleared all three levels of Chartered Financial Analyst program from the CFA Institute USA.
Deepesh has rich experience in software, telecom and banking. He quit his job with a leading private bank to start www.PersonalFinancePlan.in.
Deepesh is passionate about personal finance and after years of advising his friends, family and colleagues informally about their personal finance matters decided to formalize the advisory business. He plans to spread awareness about personal finance and the importance of financial planning and disciplined investing in achieving financial goals. Such awareness, he hopes, will improve financial literacy and curb mis-selling of financial products.